Orange as the in-color at the 70s reflected the spirit which was characterized by a "conspicuous, new, powerful and creative" lifestyle of "a generation of new beginnings". With Orange I associate terms like "joy, dynamism, energy, fun, liveliness, optimism, strength and warmth." And you? What can you associate with that color? In any case we will plunge us now with a portion of good mood in the bustle and hustle ... creepy sweet hours with your loved ones ... until next week ...
Oktober 30, 2010
RetroFriday with orange magic from Etsy...
Orange as the in-color at the 70s reflected the spirit which was characterized by a "conspicuous, new, powerful and creative" lifestyle of "a generation of new beginnings". With Orange I associate terms like "joy, dynamism, energy, fun, liveliness, optimism, strength and warmth." And you? What can you associate with that color? In any case we will plunge us now with a portion of good mood in the bustle and hustle ... creepy sweet hours with your loved ones ... until next week ...
3 Kommentare:
Dieser Blog ist mit Blogspot, einem Googleprodukt, erstellt und wird von Google gehostet.
Es gelten die Datenschutzerklärung & Nutzungsbedingungen für Googleprodukte.
Um auf diesem Blog zu kommentieren benötigst Du - ein Google Konto bzw. gleichwertiges registriertes Konto bei einem anderen Anbieter oder du meldest dich per Open-ID an. Konto anlegen
Wenn
Du die Kommentare zu diesem Beitrag durch Setzen des Häkchens
abonnierst, informiert Dich Google jeweils durch eine Mail an die in
Deinem Googleprofil hinterlegte Mail-Adresse.
Durch Entfernen des
Hakens löscht Du Dein Abbonement und es wird Dir eine entsprechende
Vollzugsnachricht angezeigt. Du hast aber auch die Möglichkeit Dich in
der Mail, die Dich über einen neuen Kommentar informiert, über einen
deutlichen Link wieder abzumelden.
Du kannst mich aber auch per Mail erreichen: mailto:frauheuberg@web.de Infos zum Datenschutz auf diesem Blog

Der Plattenspieler! Wie toll ist der denn?
AntwortenLöschenLG Stephie
Ps: Orange soll die kommunikativste aller Farben sein.
Hi Ines! Ooo, love your orange collage – yes it was very big in the 70s for some reason. I guess to be outrageous. I photograph a lot of pumpkins at this time of year but I don't really use the color in decor or clothing. I'm having a quiet Halloween – hubby is in Europe this week. I did have some creepy sweet hours with my family last night, though! hugs xo – g
AntwortenLöschenI hope you had a wonderful Halloween, my dearest! I actually really love orange. In the fall it reminds me of the gorgeous leaves that are turning, and in the summer I think of sorbet :)
AntwortenLöschen